Secret Boutique Jenny Jang Yeo-ok Kim

2019-10-21 11:11:11

Jenny is out of charges of murder teacher because of the confession of Mrs. Oh's wife (Kim Hyo-jin) and Mrs. Oh's confession.

However, Jang Jang, who watched Cho Gwang Group, Seok-Hoon Choi, showed unusual movements, informed Kim Yeo-ok that she would oppose Kim Yeo-ok's appointment as a director at the general shareholders' meeting.

The jangjang stressed that the support of former shareholders of Woo Dong-seop's friendly shareholders became important, and that their cause was none other than “the pedigree of the former president,” Lee said.

After all, Kim Yeo-ok confirmed that the old gentleman who recognized herself through a back-check was a person who had lived with him in the past, and instructed Hwang butler (Han Jung-soo) to be quietly treated.

At this time, Jang Jang also found out that Noh Sinsa and Deo conducted DNA tests on their three brothers and sisters through Yun Sun-woo (Kim Jae-young).

Jenny Jang, angered by Kim Yeo-ok's behavior when he entered his home, Deoga, and raised his father by whipping another three brothers and sisters, said:

I will make up to two trillion dollars of Kim's slush funds in an international city, and I'll make it fall and never let it recover again. ”

Jangji visited the old gentleman and confirmed that he was a man of Kim Yeo-ok in the past, and told Kim Yeo-ok that he knew her father.

When Kim Yeo-ok was taken casually, Jenny Jang provoked him by saying, “So were you so afraid of President Dong-seop Lee?”

But nonetheless Kim Yeo-ok said, “My father was not afraid but I was poor.

His son Wichang-su made me like this.

Would you have cherished another boy if you had died? ”