Kim Jong-min's Trial at Thirty Years of Age "I'm Going to Start a Woman Without an Antler"

2019-10-14 01:11:11

Interested in the case of the talented Kim Jung-min, who had a legal battle with his ex-boyfriend, he has been decorating Naver's real-time search query for a few days.

Born in 1989 and 30 years old this year, Kim Jung-min debuted in 2003 as a KBS 2TV drama `` rounding up ''.

The incident, which took place in 2017, claimed that Kim Jong-min, an ex-boyfriend, was angry at his farewell notice and threatened to expose his privacy to the media and distribute videos.

He also said, "If you want to break up, give 100 million."

Kim Jung-min responded by threatening and verbally threatening and extorting 160 million won in cash after notifying him of the breakup in 2013, accused his ex-boyfriend of accusations of defamation and defamation.

Both sides withdrew their mutual charges in May 2018 after over a year of court trials.

Finished by being sentenced.

Kim Jung-min quoted a letter from his fan on his SNS at the time, saying, "I was a victim, but the ridiculous image was stamped."

He also said, "Maybe this stigma was also due to my wrong way of trying to solve it. It was always because of my courageous act of fear and fear."

Kim Jung-min first met with Coffee Smith through acquaintances in 2013. He also confessed that he loved marriage in mind despite his age difference.

However, he decided to say goodbye to countless lies and problems with women, and continued writing that threats and rants began.

Kim Jung-min was sorry that her sister (Kim Sae-Rom), who was crying and helped her closest every day, received a big wound for her.

On July 11, 2017, the CEO of Coffeesmith Son Tae-young broke up with female celebrity A and was charged with prosecution for threatening to return 100 million won of money spent at the time of dating.

Since then, the celebrity has turned out to be Kim Jung-min, and Kim Jung-min is known to have suffered countless hardships from Sohn.

According to the prosecution, Son was accused of sending intimidating text messages from December 2014 to January 2015 when Kim called for a breakup while he had been dating Kim since July 2013.

Sohn said, "If you want to be clean, give your money and gifts to you." "If you don't give 100 million, I will tell the media and agencies that it is a flower snake that has opened its money."

It was confirmed that you sent a text message.

In addition, "I have a publicity effect that will help the business and is rumored to be financially nothing bad," he said, "I watched the Internet after one hour, sleep off the phone," and also sent a threatening text message to distribute the video.

Kim spent 160 million won on Sohn's request and reportedly handed over a total of 57 points, including two watches, three precious metals, three appliances, shoes and bags.

Sohn has since asked for 1 billion won of furniture and cash he had given, and Kim Jong-min, who could not endure, sued Son in April.

Kim Jung-min dropped out of junior high school in Gwangju and passed the high school examination in 2005.

He entered the Department of Theater and Film at Suwon University, but dropped out. In 2007, he graduated from the Department of Theater and Film at the Central University and the Department of Theater and Film at the Graduate School of Humanities and Industry at the Central University.