Popular TV drama ‘When I was filmed by Iljin’ starring Kang Yul X Lee Eunjae…

2019-10-02 12:11:11

Cumulative views exceed 60 million views

The latest episode was released in 1020 until the last episode, and proved to be a hot hit.

When hit by ILJIN, the record exceeded 60 million cumulative views.

Following the first episode of over 5 million views, it recorded more than 2 million views each time, proving its popularity.

'When I was taken by ILJIN' is a drama based on a story game of the same name.

Kim Yeon-doo (Lee Eun-jae), an enthusiastic student, was drawn into an unintended relationship with Iljin Ji Hyun-ho (Kang Yul-bun).

Kim Yeon-du, Ji Hyun-ho and their friends showed a poor appearance in love and friendship, and they drew great sympathy by reflecting the teenagers in reality.

Thanks to the popularity of the work, the leading actors are also continuing the trend.

Kang Yul, who played the role of Ji Hyun-ho, signed an exclusive contract with Dukim Company and is appearing in XtvN's Latest Fashion Program2.

Lee Eun-jae, who served as Kim Yeon-du, is receiving a variety of love calls from commercials and broadcasting.

Wynat Media, which produced “When I was filmed by Iljin,” is a new media station for a new generation, focusing on content that Millennials sympathize with.

It is a global media contents company that focuses on the content franchise business that spreads and transforms into various genres based on the proven IP of hit works.

He is running 콬 TV as his representative channel, and has produced web dramas `` All-time Love Crush '', `` Office Watch '', and `` #Nick Taste. ''

Wynat Media will release the first episode of their new web drama, “Romance for 7 Days,” on October 8.