Synchro expects…

2019-09-30 08:31:13

Chosun Rocco Mung Beans

KBS 2TV's new TV drama 'Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon', first broadcasted on September 30 (Mon) (Director Kim Dong-hui, Kang Soo-yeon, Yim Jin-jin, Baek So-yeon, Production)

) Portrays the cherished and delightful Korean romantic comedy of Jeon Nok-Doo (Jang Dong-Yun), who has been dressed as a mysterious widow, and Dong Dong-Ju (Kim So-Hyun), an anti-war woman who doesn't want to become a parasitic.

Jeon Nok-duk and the pre-parasitic Dong Dong-ju, who enter the widow village with their secrets, expect the birth of a unique youth drama.

Most content, the producer of `` Joseon Rocco – Nokdujeon '' OST, unveiled the lineup and announced the birth of a luxury OST, saying, "Let's see how the songs of the participating singers mix with the drama and make a picture."

Most of all, Jang Dong-yun and Kim So-hyun's `` torn manga '' (torn manga), which had been transformed into a 'master woman' mung bean and 'pre-parasitic' dongju, sparked expectations.

The attractiveness of the original Webtoons with brilliant imagination is saved, and the honey jam elements of the drama are fully mounted and are ready for sortie.

The unique characters with no two worlds are the best attraction of 'Joseon Rocco-Mungdujeon' and the 'honey jam' point.

Lim Ye-jin and Baek So-yeon writers, “Mung-du is a complex and cute character who has to show cute and doldrums who fall in love for the first time, and even pain in the face of destiny.

Dong-ju is unstoppable and lovely, but he hides the painful past and hurt inside. ”

He expressed his special affection for Jang Dong-yoon and Kim So-hyun, who are raising their expectations with a unique “man tear” chemistry.

Kim Dong-hui said, “Because Mung-du is a character who has to cross over a woman and a man, both visual and acting were important.

The first time I see Jang Dong-yun is this friend!

"Yang dong yun is a clever actor who shows red and neat charm, but does not miss the moment as a wonderful and exciting man."

About Kim So Hyun “Kim So Hyun is exactly what we think of Dongju.

The various aspects of Dongju are well expressed without lacking or overflowing anything.

Above all, my eyes are so good. ”

Kim Dong-hui also said, “When I watched the original webtoon, I first thought of Kim So-hyun in Dongju.

The script was written with Kim So-hyun in mind.

As the narrative deepened through adaptation, I thought of an actor who had a wide range of stability and emotion, and Kim So-hyun was the ideal type.

When cast, they cheered with the artists. ”