Lee Sang-Yeop was cast in Siberia, why not?

2019-09-29 23:11:24

I caught it and joined it from the 5th day

Actor Lee Sang-yeop was cast in the TVN entertainment “Siberian Squad”, which recently started broadcasting, but many people were curious because they did not show their faces in the first broadcast.

Lee Sang-yup, who was caught and starred by Lee Sun-kyun, said that he would join the 5th day of the pre-meeting.

The Siberian selection team, which continues from the first broadcast to the rebroadcast, recounts the Russian travel of five male actors, Lee Sun-kyun, Kim Nam-gil, Lee Sang-yup, Kim Min-sik and Ko Gyu-pil.

In the first broadcast pre-meeting, Lee Sun-kyun said, "We met and met friends between seniors and juniors of the drama," and talked about the first meeting with Lee Sang-yeop.

In particular, Lee Sun-kyun said, "I watched the movie" La La Land "on Christmas Eve with him (Lee Sang-yeop), and confirmed that there was a special relationship.

Lee Sang-yeop said, "It was like a real brother," he said, "Drink almost every day after shooting together."

Lee Sun-kyun asked, “Would you like to go to Russia with me first?” At the premiere of the parasite, “Will you go?” And answered “Yes,” I answered the artist.

Lee Sang-yeop "to be the youngest after a long time," he said, "I want to take a lot of brothers" and prepared for the shooting.

On the day, the broadcast notice made me look forward to Lee Sang-yeop's activity through the subtitle ‘The youngest role tok-tuk’ with the appearance of following the older brother and playing Russian.