Destroy him and…

2019-09-24 13:13:12

Secret Boutique

Yongcheon International City Project, a pride battle between Wi-Ye Nam (Park Hee-bon) and Jenny Jang (Kim Sun-ah) and a competition for the Deo family.

As the competition between two people for the right to take the golden egg is on fire, Yongcheon Mayor Do Joon-seop (Kim, Law Lae) kills a runaway woman due to overdose of drugs.

that.

This led to the development of Wei Ye-nam and the defeat of his wife, Yu-Ok Kim (Tae-Hee Jang), who decided that he would not need a jang jang anymore.

The charter was reversed.

Someone secretly filmed the post-processing process of a woman killed by Do Joon-Seop, and sent this video to Do-Joon-Seo immediately before Wi-Nam took over the decisive weakness of Do-Joon-Seop's will.

Seeing the video, Do Joon-seop furiously visited Jenny and once again lost his chance, Ye-nam was nervous.

Yeok responded sharply, “Where is the slender deer that I brought twenty years ago and where the tail sandalwood fox sits?” And Jenny screamed, “A smart trader makes an investment.

See the probability.

If you do a safe business, you end up counting a small amount of money.

The president taught me.

I'm wondering if there are any benefits for the investment yet. ”

Like this, Park Ye-nam, who acts as Park Hee-bon, is a villain who is angry at Jenny and tries to drop him constantly, but he has captivated the viewers with charm that cannot be hated.

Compared to Jenny Jang, who is pretending to be anything, even the cuteness of Wie-Nam's character shows off Park Hee-bon and his fantastic chemistry.

Park Hee-bon's big eyes capture the feelings of her, but even her lips that seemed to be intimate and confused make her feel the spirit of her.