Eunbi Kwon reveals her ideal type, "123 men I've dated so far... My ideal type is a man I can communicate with"

2024-05-25 04:11:02

In the 3rd episode of ENA's entertainment show 'When I Opened My Eyes OOO' (directed by Je-min Ahn), which aired at 9 pm on the 23rd, Kim Dong-hyun, who became a rickshaw puller in Hanoi, and Kwon Eun-bi, who became a Taipei arts high school student, found themselves in the Nth life with not much time left until they returned to their current lives. Interest was heightened by the fact that he was 100% acclimatized and immersed in local life.

On the other hand, Kwon Eun-bi, who is living life to the Nth level as a Taipei arts high school student, showed off the class of a K-POP idol in a random choreography test during dance class.

In addition, Eunbi Kwon received a graduation assignment to form a team and film a dance challenge video, and started practicing with her best friends. Seeing Eunbi Kwon leading her friends and ordering them to practice Spartan without stopping, Jo Se-ho said "IZ" The original leader is different.

After practicing for her dance challenge, Eunbi Kwon went on an outing to the Lehua Night Market with her friends, creating unforgettable memories like a scene from a youth movie.

In this way, while Kim Dong-hyun and Kwon Eun-bi are perfectly adapting to the N-th life and showing the fun of real local life to viewers, the battery of the 'multiverse medium' camcorder that logged the two people into the N-th life is gradually approaching discharge. situation.

This raises curiosity about what else will happen in the Nth life of Kim Dong-hyun and Kwon Eun-bi, who are nearing the end.

→ MoaPic!