[SBS You Are My Destiny] Ahn Se-ha, ‘laughter’ as a ‘cheeky husband’ who craves his wife’s affection, ‘I’m sad that my wife doesn’t show affection’

2023-12-12 20:41:03

On this day's broadcast, actor Ahn Se-ha, who was loved for his outstanding licorice performance in the drama 'King the Land', which attracted attention this year, attracted attention by revealing for the first time his 7-year marriage with his wife, Jeon Eun-ji, whom he had unrequited love for 11 years.

An Se-ha said, "I tend to express my love, but my wife says I'm overly emotional." On the other hand, Jeon Eun-ji said, "My husband is kind when he puts it in a good way, but he's excessively interested in me.

An Se-ha showed his interest by clinging to his wife and jokingly wishing her good morning, "Did you sleep well, ma'am?", but Jeon Eun-ji, who was busy preparing for her children to go to school, did not show much of a reaction.

An Se-ha showed her affection by constantly following her wife while she was preparing food for her dog and doing her housework, touching her and acting cute, but Jeon Eun-ji said, "Why are you doing this?" and "Get out of the way." “Will you give it to me?” he said bluntly.

Nevertheless, she continues to talk about what she wants and shows that she cannot give up, asking questions about how to be loved by her dog and her children.

Finally, An Se-ha asked, "Then what about you?" and asked how to be loved by his wife. Jeon Eun-ji replied, "I only give her half of my attention," to which An Se-ha responded with a sad response, "Then isn't that indifference?" It seemed.

→ MoaPic!